KLM is the leading European airlines company bridging Asia to Europe. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to be part of an exciting and challenging environment.
Aircraft Maintenance Mechanics
(Bali, Jakarta Raya)
The ideal Candidate will assist the duty engineer to carry out aircraft inspections, repairs within strict deadlines for arrival and departure services and will assist in keeping equipments and tools compliant with rules and regulations.
Duties will include:
· Assist Engineer with analysis defects and complaints(trouble shooting)
· Team up to carry repairs and inspections
· Perform non-technical handling activities
· Perform repair and cleaning activities on tools and equipment
· Assist in maintaining adequate levels of quality in stores.
· EASA66 Modules study / passed
· Background in business aircraft maintenance activities
· Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
· Full Driving license
· Clean police record
· Computer literate
· High sense of responsibility
· Flexible and motivated, able to work under pressure
Starting date : August 2011
Interested applicants are invited to send resume and motivations per email to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (Lowongan kerja terbaru) 19 Jun, 2011
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com