PT. Lippo Karawaci Tbk is the leading retail property owner and manager accross Indonesia with a fast growing portofolio of malls. Through its Lippo Malls Group, the company is projected to grow to a US$ 4 billion in retail mall business and addition of more than 15 malls in the next three years with a total of 50 malls to be under its portfolio by 2016. Due to the immediate malls opening in Jabodetabek, East Java, Bali, Medan, and other cities, Lippo Malls Group seeks to employ highly motivated, career focused team members who can join the journey and grow with the group.
Chief Engineer (M-CE)
Responsible to the management of engineering department, ensuring the maintenace of machinery and equipment, evaluate the performance of the engineering staff, monitoring the monthly report and joint engineering to save energy.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in high rise building project (Mall operational background will be an advantage)
Security & Parking Supervisor (M-SPS)
Supervise the performance of Security & Parking contractors. Ensuring the security, safety and comfort of visitors or tenants, in coordination with relevant departments / agencies on issues of security and fire prevention in the area of the building / mall. Planing and analysis of security guards and parking staff.
- Minimum D3 of any disciplines
- At least 3 years experience as Security & Parking Officer
Housekeeping Supervisor (M-HS)
Supervise and ensures the operational activities including hygiene, plant arrangements, hygiene & sanitary pest control, garbage removal, and the beauty of the building / mall is always maintained. Evaluate contractor performance and report results to the Operations Manager. Ensuring the performance of outsourcing contractor to meet the standards.
- Minimum D3 of any disciplines
- At least 3 years experience as Housekeeping Staff
Leasing Supervisor (M-LS)
Looking for prospective tenants to occupy empty units / tenancies, the coordination between the tenant with relevant departments starting from the bidding, negotiation period of the lease until the opening of stores / tenants and preparing related documents, updating existing data base. Having a good relationship and be able to communicate well with tenants.
- Minimum D3 in Marketing / Business Administration
- At least 3 years experience in shopping mall / marketing retail
Accounting Supervisor (M-AS)
Make accounting reports (include: Journals, accrued revenues & expenses), the calculation of depreciation, AP Aging, make a monthly report and its supporting files, check and post voucher spending (AP), calculate and keep a journal of deposit interest every month.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years experience as Accounting Officer
- Mastering MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting processes
- Graduated from reputable universities (overseas graduate will be an advantage)
- Proficient in oral and written English & computer literate
- Exhibit willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent interpersonal skill, strong leadership and able to work in team
- Proactive, hardworking and able to work in a dynamic workplace
Qualified candidates are invited to write with detailed resume, starting position code and location prferred, your achievements current and expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph not later than July 10, 2011 to:
PO BOX 1701 JKS 12017
or email: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We will treat all applications with strict confidentiality.
admin 26 Jun, 2011
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com