BP Indonesia operations include exploration and production as well as refining and marketing activities in several locations across the country. Headquartered in Jakarta, we are mostly involved in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector in Indonesia with the development and operatorship of Tangguh LNG, the country’s third major LNG hub located in Papua Barat. We are also looking into the development of coal bed methane (CBM) in Kalimatan.
Exciting opportunities available to join our team. Review further details and submit your applocation online at www.bp.com/careers/indonesia
HR Advisor – Functions
- To provide strategic HR support to deliver the people and business agenda in all aspects or Resourcing, Reward, Development, and Employee Relations
- Requires bachelor degree in HR, Psychology, Law or Commercial majors with minimum 7 years work experience. Experienced in oil and gas upstream operation is desired.
Gas Supply Team Leader
- Accountable for safe and reliable operation of Wells & Normally Un-manned Installations Platforms and On shore Receiving Facilities
- Requires bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering / Petroleum engineering background is preferred with minimum 12 years work experience in oil & gas productions offshore platform facility / well operations and integrity at relevant position
Procurement Supply Chain Management (PSCM) Category Lead
- Act as a part of Global PSCM Category team representing Region interest and concerns and lead the PSCM common process implementation for Asia Pacific Wells category in accordance with Global PSCM Wells direction
- Requires bachelor degree in Engineering with 10 years working experience in PSCM specifically in wells / drilling area
Process Safety Engineer
- Accountable for plant integrity from fluid containment and loss prevention perspective
- Requires bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering is preferred. The incumbent needs to have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience within area of plant process operations in oil & gas or petrochemical industry
Turn Around (TAR) Superintendent
- Supervises and coordinates all turn around activities including Health Safety Environment, Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS), operations, modification, mechanical, instrument, electrical, rotating, and any inspection required to the performed during turnaround project execution in LNG plant, Gas Production Facility (GPF) and supporting area
- Requires bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 10 years work experience in maintenance / brown field project executing, piping, mechanical fabrication and installation in oil and gas brown field works
Rotating Equipment Supervisor
- Supervises site rotating equipment Preventative, Corrective, Maintenance (PM and CM) of GE Turbo machinery, Mitsui Steam Turbine Generator and Demag Delaval Gas Compressor of LNG Processing facilities.
- Requires bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years work experience in rotating equipment of GE Turbo machinery maintenance
Tax Advisor Audit & Planning and Tax Advisor Compliance (2 positions)
- Tax Audit / Planning Advisor in accountable for managing the challenging current and past years tax audit including finding alternatives and continuous improvement initiatives to reduce tax risk. Requires minimum 8-10 years experience in tax advisory & audit experience.
- Tax Compliance Advisor is accountable to lead various business segments tax compliance process for both monthly and annual reporting of direct and indirect tax including proactively propose & lead continuous improvement of the current process. Requires minimum 6 years experience in managing tax compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Tax / Finance / Accounting with extensive experience in public tax consultant firm and / or multinational company
Are you up for the challenge?
Visit bp.com/careers/indonesiaadmin 29 May, 2011
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com